MSMS Alumni Weekend 2020 will be a milestone celebration for the Classes of 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, and 2015! The tentative schedule is located below.
Early registration prices will end on 3/16/2020!
2020 Alumni Weekend Schedule
- 3 PM to 4 PM Alumni Panel Discussion for Current MSMS Students (Nissan Auditorium)
- 4 PM to 6 PM Registration (Hooper)
- 6 PM to 9 PM Tales from the Crypt (Friendship Cemetery)
This is a free evening to catch up with your classmates. Restaurant reservations are recommended if you are meeting up with a large group. Huck’s Place downtown and the Jackson Square Grill are popular options.
- 9 AM to 11 AM Registration (Hogarth)
- 9 AM to 11 AM State of MSMS, MSMS Alumni Association, and the MSMS Foundation Presentations (Shackleford Auditorium)
- 11:00 to 11:30 AM Class Pictures (Hooper Steps)
- 11:30 AM to 2PM Lunch on the Lawn on the MUW Campus with food by Little Dooey’s
- 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM Alumni Trivia Face-Off (Hooper Academic Building)
- 4 PM to 7 PM Campus Tours & Activities:International Cultural Festival hosted by current MSMS students. Alums are invited to attend.
- 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM MSMS Alumni Party (Lion Hills Center, 2331 Military Rd, Columbus, Mississippi 39705)
Childcare: If you purchase a child ticket, it includes a ticket to Tales from the Crypt, lunch on Saturday, and childcare on Saturday evening with pizza. Childcare is being provided at a local church by some of their regular childcare providers. This will be a best fit for children from 6 months to 12 years. Due to the logistics in arranging childcare, you must purchase a ticket by 3/6/20 to obtain a child ticket.
Lodging: Hotel reservations should be made at Hyatt Place Columbus by 3/9/2020. Use the following link to get the group rate of $94/night: https://tinyurl.com/2020AlumniWeekendLodging
Hyatt Place Columbus
101 Hospital Drive Extended
Columbus, MS 39701
Refund Policy: Full refunds of reunion fees are available until 3/16/2020. After that time, no refunds will be given. Contact Kassie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about refunds.